*Must have up-to date, valid driver’s license
Skills & Requirements:
Troubleshooting, Analyzing information, Judgement, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting skills, Quality focus, & Results driven
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; performing diagnostic tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements / upgrades.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence with AMHAC
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.