*Departments include: Electrical, Piping & Sheet metal
Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems can be precise mechanisms. Careful observation is needed.
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Mechanical Skills: HVAC installers work with complicated machines. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Strength: HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and and equipment.
- Time-Management: HVAC installers make a lot of house calls. Being able to schedule jobs and keep timely appointments is important to getting repeat work.
- Troubleshooting: There are many parts within HVAC systems. Being able to ascertain the root cause of a problem and test solutions is important.
- Customer Service: Many HVAC installers need to work directly with homeowners and building owners, maintenance workers and more. Being friendly and approachable and a good communicator is a needed skill.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.