To schedule a service call, please click here or to speak to one of our highly-trained live operators for 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week, please call 914-337-5555.
AMHAC services all makes and models of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems in Westchester, NY and Fairfield, CT counties as well as Manhattan and the Bronx. Our friendly and experienced staff have received factory training as well as North American Technician Excellence (N.A.T.E.) Certification and they are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether it’s an emergency service call or routine maintenance, AMHAC’s skilled technicians will diagnose and fix your system promptly and professionally.
Why is a service plan important for your family?
A service plan ensures proper scheduled preventative maintenance of your heating and air conditioning equipment which protects your family from the costly unexpected expenses and inconvenience of equipment breakdowns. A service plan is designed to maintain your system’s maximum efficiency which results in lower energy costs and improved comfort and safety for your family. We’ll do whatever it takes to provide your family with uninterrupted comfort.
In order to maintain peak and safe operating efficiency of your heating and cooling systems and receive peace of mind, regular yearly maintenance is required. To best suit your needs and budget, AMHAC offers two types of preventative maintenance contracts.
Silver Comfort Service Plan
Gold Comfort Service Plan Most Popular!
*Some exclusions may apply, see contract for details
In addition to our service plans, AMHAC includes first year parts and labor warranty with each new installation.
For more information about our service and maintenance plans, please click here or call us at 914-337-5555.
What are the Benefits of Preventive Maintenance?
- Increases the efficiency and speed of your equipment.
- Conserves the energy and life of the equipment, maintenance is less burdensome on your equipment versus stressful emergency repair.
- Helps to avoid the replacement of parts of the equipment before the scheduled time.
- Saves time, as maintenance procedures are faster than at times lengthy diagnostic troubleshooting
- Save money, preventive maintenance costs less than repairs and replacement that may incur labor fees.
- Prevents major accidents and ensures the safety of you and your family.