A whole-home humidifier is one of the most effective ways to add the proper amount of humidity to your indoor air and prevent the problems caused by dry air. Installed directly to your home’s central heating and cooling system, a whole-home humidifier provides whole-home comfort—unlike portable units that only address certain rooms.
Dry Air Can Damage Your Family’s Health and Home
- Low humidity can increase your likelihood of getting colds, flu and other upper respiratory ailments.
- Low humidity can cause home damage. It causes walls, woodwork, and your beautiful hardwood floors to shrink. Electronics can fall victim to static electric charges, requiring expensive repair or replacement.
- Low humidity can cause higher energy costs. Low humidity can make you feel too cold at normal temperatures leading you to turn up the thermostat. This leads to higher energy bills.
Beyond the damage low humidity causes, it makes you uncomfortable. It can cause:
- Bloody noses
- Dry mouth and dry, itchy eyes
- Sore throats
- Cracked, itchy skin
- Painful static shocks
Find the Right Humidifier for You
Be sure to ask an Amhac Sales Engineer to recommend a solution that is right for you. We offer evaporative and steam whole-home humidifiers that meet your family’s needs and are suitable for your home.
- Steam Humidifiers
- Large & Small -Bypass Humidifiers
- Large & Small Non-ducted Humidifiers